Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Parmesan breaded pork tenderloins

I know that I keep saying this over and over but, I have never been a big fan of pork. I tend to follow that statement with something like, "this recipe has converted me into a pork eater." Well, that is again the case with the recipe we prepared off of the Cook's County website. We took a pork tenderloin and cut it into 4 pieces, flattened to 1/2 thickness(first time we were able to use our tenderizer!) , and then battered them in a combo of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper. These little tenderloins are then fried in vegetable oil that has pepper in it.

pork tenderloins frying up in the cast iron
I will make this recipe again. The pork was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I am salivating just thinking about it right now. I threw a can of corn into a sauce pan to heat up as a side and, that was dinner.

Fantastic-ness!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home