Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Kitchen Gadgetry

I have been trying to come up with a way to introduce our new kitchen items. Nick and I have been slowly but surely buying (and receiving as gifts) some fun new toys for cooking. I still have about four other items to take photos of but, I decided to start with the two below.

The first one is a new dish scrubber. Nick and I are not fans of how the typical ones look and, were very happy when Marisa gave us a cute new one for Christmas.
Super cute and functional!
Another item we had been meaning to replace for a long time is our can opener. We have gone through about ... 3 can openers in the last year, the handle will break or the gears will stop working properly. This time we went for a more expensive handheld can opener that came with HIGH recommendations from Cook's County (they do equipment reviews). This can opener is a force to be reckoned with. Seriously, if you told me 3 years ago that I would be excited about a can opener, I would have called you crazy. 


Love this can opener!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home